To whom it may concern: Have a love one who is in dire need of losing weight or …


To whom it may concern: Have a love one who is in dire need of losing weight or having health problems? My father was just like that 90 days ago. Overweight, back injury, high blood pressure, and no energy. Doctors told him that he need surgery for his back injury had years ago and on the verge of adult diabetes. The doctor told he may not walk normally again and also need to take so many pills for the rest of his life. I encourage him to try the Zeal for Life Challenge. He was skeptical yet he tried it. Immediately within a couple of weeks; I saw a change in him. He started running slowly for the first time in 15 years. I couldn’t believe it. As much as I love my family. It was incredible to see him have more energy than me; and I’m half his age. He has 55 lbs in 90 days. We went to the doctor this morning. No sign of high cholesterol and high blood pressure. He was excited that he had tears of joy. I’m proud of my father. He encourage me to help others. He thanks me for helping him. I thank him for giving me that courage to never give up on the ones you love. He is now training to the Tough Mudder Marathon this October. I will be his coach and follow every step of the way. I know this long; yet I remind people that it is possible to make a difference in your life. NO MATTER WHAT! I BELIEVE THAT WE CAN CHANGE FOR THE GOOD OF THE SOUL! If you are interested in the Zeal for Life Challenge. Contact me at mailto:alexandro…. or at www.alexnoyola.ze… #health #fitness #fit #TagsForLikes #TFLers #fitnessmodel #fitnessaddict #fitspo #workout #bodybuilding #cardio #gym #train #training #photooftheday #health #healthy #instahealth #healthychoices #active #strong #motivation #instagood #determination #lifestyle #diet #getfit #believe #zealforlife #exercise



Source by anoyola

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easy Keto For Beginners + Free 30 Day Meal Plan Looking for keto diet tips for b…