This is so very true. Looking at this it brings to mind one young lady I met at…


This is so very true. Looking at this it brings to mind one young lady I met at the blue house yard market. She was my last customer of the day and so it was Kismet that we had a bit of time to talk. Her story was amazing and I will not share her name or tag her in this as it is her own personal miracle story and for her privacy. I will say this & I hope she does not mind me saying so. She is a beautiful and talented artist and had lost 90% of her vision in one eye. The doctors and the specia



Source by eknish

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kimberly’s Update!!! Check out the video on my website to see how Skinny Fiber w…