3 years ago my dad died and his birthday is this week ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀…


3 years ago my dad died and his birthday is this week ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ I’m still figuring out how to do this. How to run a business when every year, December makes me feel like I’ve been hit by a train. When my mind becomes jumbled and i find myself spending way too much time watching pointless YouTube videos and ignoring my responsibilities because there’s someone inside of me crying out for sleep. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ I’m still learning how to plan for my sadness. This year I took on the huge project of running a group binge eating course and participating in a 90-day business coaching incubator to develop my signature program. That’s all on top of my current coaching clients and a part time job ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ So it’s safe to say that I’m tired. I didn’t plan for it, and then last night i found myself 2 quesadillas deep at 11:30pm wondering what the hell was wrong… when I finally noticed the date ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ So I woke up this morning and asked for rest. I asked for a 2 week pause on the business coaching program, because that is without a doubt the most important thing I’m doing right now, and I need to rest in order to show up. They were kind enough to see my pain and meet me where I’m at, so now I have two weeks for me. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ This week I’m going to focus energy on my Patreon. I want to talk about this stuff more, I want to grieve, I want to tell you all about emotional eating and why we keep doing it even though we know the cause. I’m going to dig deep for my community and I’d love to have you with me. (Link in bio @trustyourbodyproject ) ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ And if that’s not for you, then I’ll still be here. I only want to post when it feels authentic and real because that’s when you all feel it the most. Thanks for being patient with me 💖



Source by whitneycatalano

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Comment with what you think! @Supathick2Supafit: "I Have been overweight …