Staples in my daily diet 1 Plain BCAAs Two reasons I take plain BCAAs. The first…


Staples in my daily diet 1 Plain BCAAs Two reasons I take plain BCAAs. The first is that it has no artificial flavours or additives and it is in it's most natural form. I try to limit the amount of flavourings and additives I consume and the preworkout already has enough in it. Secondly because it's a lot cheaper than flavoured BCAAs. You can get 30 10g serves for $22. Most flavoured BCAAs are double that price. But be warned – it tastes terrible. To mask the taste I mix it with a small amount of water and chug it quickly followed by my preworkout. 2 Cellucor C4 Preworkout This is the best preworkout I have tried and will continue to stick with it for a long time. PS: pineapple is still the best flavour 3 Pea Protein I try to avoid having too much dairy as it doesn't agree with my stomach so I no longer drink whey protein. I buy this in bulk 5kg for $90. A lot cheaper than whey and a lot easier on your digestion. If you find whey causes stomach upset then pea protein is a great alternative. I have around 40-60g per day. I will have more about my daily staples and what I eat in a day on my blog soon by tarafulloon



Source by ifstacking

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Comment with what you think! @Supathick2Supafit: "I Have been overweight …